Assuming you have a SilverStripe 2.4 installation set up already:
- Put a copy of the shop code into your site directory. The directory must be called 'shop' for some links to work properly.
- Also get a copy of the [http://silverstripe.org/payment-module/ Payment module], this is a requirement of shop. Make sure you get the right version of the Payment Module - currently this is /branches/0.3
- Run mysite/db/build?flush=1
The example_config.php file gives an exaustive list of the possible configuration options within the shop module.
Testing / Development Environment
Please note the tools accessabile via [yoursite]/dev/shop.
If you are wanting to use a debugger tool, you'll probably need to make sure you have an index.php file, which can be found in the SilverStripe installer. Point your debugger to use index.php, as it likley wont be able to handle using htaccess configurations.
To catch local emails, you either need to set up a local dummy SMTP server, or...
- Windows - you can run the "Antix SMTP Server For Developers", and open the emails in your preferred email client.
- Linux,Mac - pipe emails to a custom php script, such as this one.